Welcome to the web page of G.Tanaka Laboratory at Nagoya Institute of Technology (NITECH)! We are conducting research activities in
– Graduate School of Engineering, Computer Science Program,
– Department of Computer Science.
Our main research aims are as follows:
(1) to develop machine learning methods for temporal information processing;
(2) to explore novel computing paradigm by leveraging complex systems;
(3) to understand complex phenomena in the real world based on mathmatical modeling and apply them to solving various social problems.
In particular, we are interested in dynamical (time-varying) phenomena and time series data.
Applicants who hope to join our laboratory should refer to the following information:
- Aug. 14, 2023: Prof. Tanaka was appointed a Project Manager of IPA Mitou program.
- Jun. 20, 2023: Special Session on “Reservoir Computing: theory, models, applications” was held in IJCNN 2023.
- Apr. 01, 2023: Prof. Tanaka joined NITECH. (The old website)